Saturday, August 21, 2010

If You Hang Around Trash.......

Here are some quotes I have found that I like (and maybe my personal thoughts about some).  Some are humorous and some give you something to think about.  The ones in bold are my absolute favorites.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Yea!!  I'm wearing my big girl panties, while some of these lil girls are still walking around in diapers..they should really think about GROWING UP!!" 



"I am not hard to understand, just blunt and honest.  And for some reason people seem to have a problem with that.  How is that hard to understand?"


"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then there will be peace."


My God heals my heart. Then sings my soul my Savior God to Thee; How great Thou art, How great Thou art! God how I love You, and I will sing Your praises forever! (Praise be to the God of the Israelites.  You are worthy to be praised!)


"If you hang around trash long enough, eventually you will start to smell like it!" (Grace has heard that for 19 years.  Sometimes she didn't listen and had to find out for herself....that it REALLY IS TRUE!!)


The only way to get inner peace, is to forgive those who have hurt you! (To have inner peace, is.....well...you'll know it when you have it.)


It's interesting...the only people who think I'm judging them are the ones who were actually judging me.


Being a mother is a priceless 24/7 job that some women should never have the pleasure of experiencing. (I've seen lots of mothers that shouldn't even have the right to have children.  If you're not going to love and nurture them....then WHY HAVE THEM?!  It's not fair to the children.)


It is easier to build a child than repair an adult. (Speaks for itself....for those who know someone like this.)


The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choose right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity. (That's not always easy....choosing right, ethics, and truth.  But it's the RIGHT way!)


The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and differences and still finds you absolutely amazing. (When you find that person....hang on to them.)


Why do some parents only like being in a child's life when it's convenient for them? A parent is some one that is there all the time no matter what.


D.N A doesn't mean everything.  It's the unconditional love, support, understanding, & moral guidance that makes a parent and  builds a stable future for a child.


You laugh at me because I am different...I laugh at you because you are all the same. (I could really get started here....but I'll save it for another time.)


Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.  It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. (Hard...but easily do-able.)


The brave do not live forever, but the frightened do not live at all. (And that's so sad.  When a person lives in a constant state of fear, they can't live.)

0 comments: