Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So Close....

So close....yet so far away.

That's how I feel right about now.  I will be getting me an iPhone 4 next week and I am SO THRILLED!!!  My daughter will be getting her one as well.  It's going to be fun, fun, fun going together to get our iPhone. We are always doing stuff 'together' like that.

And yeah, I'm making a big deal out of it. We're not just getting a 'phone'.....we are getting the ULTIMATE phone.  (I could so make Apple and ATT alot of money if they would let me sell strictly iPhones.)

PLUS....I didn't think I would be able to get me and iPhone 4 until I got another job.  But I am a CIC for our elections....and we just so happen to be having one this Saturday.... soooo I will get enough, from that, to get my phone.

Grace, on the other hand, who already has her 'dream' job (not her ULTIMATE dream job).....just has to WAIT on ME.  Sweetie....I hope you are reading this.   *big grin*

 I have been waiting on this since Apple was rumored to be coming out with another iPhone.

Who cares if there are rumored problems, or glitches with the phone.  I don't want it to TALK on....I want it for all the OTHER stuff it can and will do!!!

And lemme just say......I LOVE THE APP STORE!!!!

If there ever was an iPhone fan....it's me!!!!

Apple and ATT....feel free to pay me for the advertisement.  I don't mind.  Really.....I don't!

0 comments: