Friday, September 10, 2010

The Kingsmen Quartet

My daughter and I are going to see The Kingsmen Quartet in concert tonight.  We are so excited.

I grew up listening to these guys (well, this quartet...not necessarily THESE particular guys).  They've been around since 1956.  Quartets now days come....and go.

Just listened to them on YouTube.....they are still AWESOME!!

I think when we are done, we shall end the night with some pizza from Pizza Hut.

We shall see :)


Footnote:

The group was AWESOME!!!!  Awesome because the let the Spirit lead the service......and because they can SING!

Grace found her a 'new' favorite tenor.  I found me a 'new' favorite piano player.  To only be 19, that boy can tickle those ivories. I pray God continues to move in their ministry.

And we did go to Pizza Hut afterwards.

0 comments: