Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Gulf and SG Music

A few pictures of me and Grace's trip to Houston to a southern gospel concert featuring Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, Greater Vision, and Paul's Journey.  As you can tell, my pictures were mostly of our stop at La Porte, Tx for lunch.  Grace took plenty of pics of the singers.  I told her that all those singers had the great privilege of taking photos with her.....not the other way around. :D


My beautiful sweet daughter.  

Grace at Monument Inn (our lunch stop).  We were waiting on the ferry to take us across so we could head on to Houston.  Grace's idea to put 'Snow White' and us on the ferry....lol



YES!!!  I took the picture :)


1st pic at Monument Inn


Enjoying the water at La Porte


My lunch at Monument Inn (Mahi Mahi with a Ponchatrain Sauce)


A Texas Battleship.....you could tour it but we didn't have time.  We will be going back just to do that :D


Oysters Grace 'fished' out of the water at Monument Inn (she put them back.....didn't want to be accused of stealing....lol)


Rare pic of me :)


'Fishing' for oysters



EHSS getting the honor to take a picture with my sweet girl :)


Oysters


Another rare picture of me....lol


My sweet daughter, Grace ")


We had a wonderful time.  I got to see part of the gulf, and Grace got her concert.  We left at 8:25 a.m Friday morning and got home 4 o'clock Saturday morning.

Can't wait until our David Phelps concert in December.  At least we will only be a little over an hour from home AND we will be staying at the Hilton in Bossier.....and going to the IMAX.....and shopping......and eating at the Salt Grass Steakhouse......and shopping on the Boardwalk.....it's her birthday after all :D

In case you haven't figured it out yet.....I REALLY love my precious daughter very much.  She's my rock.

I love you my sweet girl :)

0 comments: