Sunday, November 21, 2010

Watch Out For The Thorns

If people continue poking around in my neck of the woods JUST TO DIG FOR DIRT.......they might dig up MUCH more than they bargained for.  You never know what's laying around in the woods, so tread lightly and be careful.

And don't go diggin' up my roses!!!  I love my roses, and wouldn't take too kindly to someone damaging them in any way, or thinking they'd look better planted somewhere else.  I like them just where they are, that's why I planted them there.  Besides....my roses have nice big beautiful thorns so you have to be gentle and careful when handling them.

Just remember, it's MY neck of the woods.  You never know what you may find.  If you like the woods, by all means, walk on.  If not, then you might want to stay out of my woods.  It can get cRaZy in there sometimes.

Have a blessed Sunday afternoon.

0 comments: