Thursday, December 2, 2010

Some Things Are Hard To Swallow

Hypocritical people are hard for me to swallow.
With me....what you see is what you get.  You might get a bit of sarcasm mixed with love and kindness.  You might get some Jesus anger.  You might get Gibb's slapped.  Or you might get just get a bit of Sassy_Mamma being her usual charming, loving, humorous, kind mouthy self.  Hey!!!  Gotta be me :D

I've had a few days to cool down from the latest episode of self-righteous hypocrites, so I think I can write now with a clear head.  I try very hard NOT to write when I'm angry.  I might say something I would regret later on.  And I NEVER spanked my daughter when I was angry!!  Can anyone else do that :)

First, so others will get a clear idea of the class of people I'm talking about, I will define a hypocrite.
     Hypocrite: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. 

Within the last few days, I have been to several different places.  At one of these places, after listening to  known hypocrites (actions speak very loud) totally agree with what someone was saying, SEVERAL DIFFERENT TIMES, I almost got up and walked out.  YES!!!  I would have made a scene, but some things are just very hard for me to swallow.  You just wanna go over and Gibb's slap them.  They were totally agreeing with what the speaker was saying, but they are doing just the opposite in their lives.  Wouldn't that fit into the above definition?  The gall of some people.  I wonder if the speaker was buying all that mess?  I know God's not buying it and neither am I.  But God made me stay put.

These people are pretending to have virtue!  They have none.  How could they with the mess they've been trying to stir up.

These people are pretending to have good moral and religious beliefs.  They have none.  How could they with the lies they've been telling and the hatred they have in their hearts towards others.

These people are pretending to have principles.  They have none.  They won't even allow their handicapped children to participate in something good because of their own hateful agenda towards another human being.  That's just wrong on ALL levels!!

You tell me!!!  How is any of that good?  Self-righteous hypocrites are causing others to stumble and fall. These 'others' are seeing how these SRH are acting and they want no part of it.  Now THAT makes me get a little Jesus anger in me!  You know......the kind He had when he threw the money-changers out of the temple because they were defiling the house of God.

Hhmmm!!!  I got that off my scarred up chest.  Now for some caramel popcorn :D

In case you haven't noticed.....I think alot.....and notice alot.....and love to write about stuff.  Anything and everything.
I grew up a PK, so don't think for a moment, I don't know what I'm talking about.  I DO!!!!
I also grew up with CHD and am just learning that I can write about that.
I am now a Mamma, and believe you me, I WILL write about that.....and my daughter.

PK, CHD, MOM....Did I leave anything out?  Oh, I'm a wife too....but you don't want to hear about that...lol

My blog is for ME!  But if it helps others, or makes someone laugh, or say how wonderful my daughter is, I'm glad of that too.

Live Out Loud!!

~Sassy Mamma~

0 comments: