Friday, December 14, 2007



Robeline Masonic Lodge #344 held their annual "Honesty & Integrity Awards" banquet on Tuesday night, December 11, 2007. Receiving the award this year was from L to R: Hannah Broadway, Caleb Manasco, Cheyenne Remedies, Grace Barnett, and Taylor Stevens. In back is Grand Master of the Lodge - Mike Marbut.

I am extremely proud of all of these young people. I know 3 of them and one of them (Grace) is my daughter. That's my dad in the back (Mike Marbut). It should be a great honor that a group of people would think you deserved an honesty/integrity award. That's asking alot of a teen - to be honest and live your life with integrity. But not for the young people I know in this photo (Hannah, Grace, and Taylor). And I am sure it's not hard for the other two either. I looked up the word integrity to get Mr. Webster's take on the word. One definition is "Rigid adherence to a code or standard of values". I told Grace that describes her to a T. She is a devoted daughter of God and a very wonderful daughter. Her code is honesty and integrity.

0 comments: