Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snow White

Snow White
(yes I name my cars)

Currently sitting on couch with Grace and Makalin watching a very weird kiddie show on noggin. Been very busy lately. Got me a new car due to an auto accident. Can't reveal details - for now. Stay tuned. I will definitely be blasting off when everything is settled.
The holidays are upon us and we are BUSY!! We have already had two Thanksgiving meals, have another get-together Monday night and then Thanksgiving Thursday. The Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, Grace, Mom, and I will be doing some Christmas shopping and then going to the Strand Theatre to see the "Russian Nutcracker" . Sure to be fun. The week after Thanksgiving is Grace's birthday (activities are a surprise - just in case Grace decides to read this), then the same week I will be having a defibbrilator put in (Thursday and Friday in hospital) then Saturday is election and I will be a commisioner for the elections. The next week is pretty quiet except for that Saturday - Grace will be taking ACT at LSUA in Alexandria. Then we have Christmas at church, then Christmas and New Years. I can't wait until January 2nd. I like calm. Not rush rush rush.
Stay tuned for more later.
Remember - don't forget why we are celebrating Christmas and we all have so much to be thankful for. So stop and take the time to be thankful and tell God you love Him and thank Him for all He's done for you.

0 comments: