Saturday, December 13, 2008

December 13, 2008

It is 8:20 am and I am currently sitting in my car in the parking lot of LSUA (kinda cold) waiting while Grace is nice and cozy inside taking the ACT. Have sent texts to a few people I thought would really pray for her during this test. I really want to see her make a 36 composite score. Last time she made a 36 on English and 30 on Reading, but not so good on Math and Science. She has really been trying to refresh her memory in those areas. I pray it will click this time. We haven't done those two subjects in a year. I guess if you don't use it you loose it.
Didn't know I could get on i-net away from house without one of those $60.00 a month data connect cards. Will start taking this with me more often. Had tried using it at a neighbor's house, guess that's where the dcc would come in handy. One of those out of the way places that a card like that could find. I've seen the advertisement. Wonder if it really works.
I know I'm just rambling. What else am I to do sitting in a car with nothing to do. Think I'll see if my camera card will fit in one of the laptop slots so I can download some pics. That would be pretty cool too.
Guess what?! It did. Downloaded pics then decided to go walk around the mall for a while. Did that for about an hour, then came back and waited on Grace for another hour.
Finally! She's through. Now we can go eat. We ate at Joe Carino's. I had the chicken bowtie festival and Grace had the Maine Lobster stuffed raviolis. Both were delicious. Came home, put up tree, and rested. Went to Honesty & Integrity Awards at Masonic Lodge in Robeline. Now back at home watching Pocohantas II with Grace. Trying to keep Solymon from chewing on the tree. Will see how that goes.
Tomorrow's another busy day.

0 comments: