Monday, September 21, 2009

Angry Mama Bear

Since I have to hold my tongue in public, because it's the 'proper' thing to do, I DO NOT however have to hold my tongue (or fingers) when it comes to my blog. It's mine and I can say what I want and I really don't care if the people it's about read it. It's how I feel and it's the WAY I SEE IT!!
I am one seriously angry mama bear right now. And if I wasn't a Christian mama bear, I could, and would, kill and not blink an eye. I am extremely loyal to my daughter, and when she gets hurt by the people closest to her I get furious. It's the same hurts as before, but it seems that each time it happens, it doesn't get easier, it gets harder for her to take. And I want the people who hurt her (you know who you are) to know that if she gets to the point where she can't take it anymore, I will come after you and show you no mercy - family or not. My daughter knows I don't care if I go to prison - justice WILL BE DONE - my way. The courts don't punish criminals anymore - so why worry.
Now to the reason I'm so angry (writing helps me vent). My daughter, when in public school, had to deal with not fitting in, we thought it would be better in homeschool. It wasn't. We dealt with it. She finds other friends (or so she thought) - still the same. We dealt with it. She finds yet more, but come to find out (just recently) - teenagers are all the same. Once they establish group bounderies, and get their little group together (with just the right amount of people), they don't really want to let anyone else in (although they do some GREAT pretending). And in that sense, as Grace has so brilliantly observed, homeschoolers (and even 'so-called' Christian young people) are no better than public schoolers. I am sick and tired of other young people crushing my daughter. I think the tables need to turn.
The other reason I'm angry is that my daughter has a beautiful singing voice and her talent keeps getting squashed by her 'buddy'. And this is still the same mess we've been dealing with ever since we left our little church and started going somewhere else to church. Grace LOVES to sing and WANTS to sing - but sadly, she hardly EVER gets to sing. All because daddy doesn't want to seem biased and wants to give everyone a chance to sing. But usually, he has to cajole and plead to get someone else in the church to sing. Grace is always willing - she loves it. And last night was no different - except add hogging the stage to cajoling and pleading. Her singing one song by herself would not have hurt one thing - what - just 5 extra minutes. Was everyone's fat little bellies that hungry for food prepared in the back. And why do the men think they are "it" when it comes to singing. Oh, and BTW, I am well aware I'm not being christian-like right now. Someone has hurt my daughter and I am ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!!!!!!! She has very low self-esteem and TRUST ME - it didn't come from me. I have always done everything in my power to build her up, show her she is adored and loved my at least one person (me) and that she is THE BEST at what she does because GOD gave her those abilities. Just too bad that other family and friends can't see that. My daughter is the best gift I have ever received and it's going to take on special man to live up to deserving her. Right now - I don't see how anyone can. But her hearts desire is to be a wife and mom and I know God will grant her that desire - because she DELIGHTS in Him.
To anyone who reads this, and you are feeling a bit guilty right now, good. Just be thankful God's not going to listen to all the bad things that I want Him to do to you. And be thankful that I DO love God more than my daughter, or I personnaly would avenge my daughter's heartbreak and sadness and you, the recipients, would not be happy - BUT I WOULD!!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Tammy you have every right to be angry. I got angry just reading what happened to her. I don't know if I could exercise that kind of control if that happened to my daughter. Those people know what they said and done was wrong. You know my husband is a minister. He is currently not pastoring but we have dealt with those kind of people and trust me God always gives them their just rewards. He always reminds me what I can do, God can do even better. Tell her to keep her head up for she will be rewarded with great riches(spiritual, physical, mental) from above.