Monday, October 26, 2009

Letter To 1-34th

I know what I'm fixing to say is not pleasant, but you have to understand where I'm coming from. My daughter and I went from being together 24/7 (she was homeshcooled AND that's what BF's do) to not being together at all. No see, no hear, no speak! That line someone came up with - "No news is good news", well that's just a load of BULL!!!! No news is NOT good news. No news makes us worry, stress, ball our eyes out (expecially us moms). And, for me, it just exacerbates an already weak and stressed heart. (I would REALY like to stay out of the hospital.) I understand that phone calls are earned. But, just a brief statement, from the 'bosses'  letting us know everyone is well, and what's coming up for the week would be nice. Yes I know how many soldiers you're in charge of! BUT WE ARE IN THE ARMY NOW TOO AND WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING - ANYTHING. Come on, throw us a breadcrumb. PLEASE!!!


And yes, I know we are priviledged to get what we get now. And I know they didnt do this 10-15 years ago. But hey, this IS the 21st century. And the age of technology. Everyone needs to stay up with the times. And I wonder how many times they check their email or IM someone during the day. If they spend a few minutes doing that, they can spend a few minutes updateing families.

0 comments: