Monday, November 9, 2009

Invasion of Privacy

Since my daughter won't let me vent about her letters on the 1-34th FB page, I'll vent on here.  It is just WRONG to conviscate a notebook with personal thoughts written in it, just because you can.  That is an INVASION of PRIVACY!!!  And is just WRONG!!  Especially after her very own PLT DS gave her permission to have the notebook at sick-bay.  This 4th PLT DS, who must think he's all that, thought he'd rear his ugly butt and take Grace and another soldier's notebooks away.  They tried to tell the "Emperor" that they had permission to have the books, but he just yelled at them and made them go away.
A GOOD DS will not think he's 'all that'.  That doesn't make a good DS.  And I hope particular DS's career in the military takes a downward spiral and sinks.
Writing your thoughts down is very therapeutic and helps process feelings and such. And it really does work.  You know why??  Because I was furious when I started writing, but I feel better now. My thoughts are permantly written down and I don't have to think about them anymore.  I can now get on with my day in peace.

0 comments: