Friday, January 29, 2010

What's Normal?/

I thought that after I got Grace back from BCT, that our lives would get back to normal.  Or what used to be normal.....didn't happen.  We are now going to attempt to define "new" normal for ourselves.  Everyone's definition of normal is different.  I feel like I've been inside a tornado, spinning like you wouldn't believe, since Dec. 18th.  Hoping the tornado would slow down just long enough for me to jump off.....oh, never mind, I might as well buckle up and hold on.  Gone is our days of hanging out at the house, cooking yummy food, and watching tv.  Gone seems to be the days of us shopping all day until we are both literally exhausted.  Gone are the early morning devotions & tea time.  Gone is our nightly tea together.  Gone is just 'me & her'.  But I'm cool with that part.  She is EXTREMELY happy - so that makes mommy happy.  We both seem to be soooo busy all the time.  Even when we have days off - we are busy.  But you know what??  That's AMAZING!!!  I'm still up and able to 'be busy'.  She's home where she should be.  And all is well.  Life is good.

0 comments: