Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bits of My Heart

I am an adult living with a congenital heart defect.  Below are some pics I've taken of documents that I have, and one is of my most recent EKG.  My doctors have been talking heart transplant for several years now.....but I just don't know?!

Anyway.....the pictures:

And I'm sure everyone knows if you click on the pictures it makes them larger :)


About Me (written around 1981)


Drawing of Normal (top) / My (bottom) Heart (2005)


My Heart (1981)


My EKG (8-13-10)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tammy,

As a heart transplant recipient I am here if you have questions. If you don't mind, I'd like to add your link to my blog.

Be well and God Bless!

Don at My2ndHeartBeat

http://My2ndHeartBeat.Wordpress.com

Sassy_Mamma said...

Don @ My2ndHeartBeat......I don't mind at all if you add my link. And thanks......I WILL have questions when it comes that time.