Monday, September 13, 2010

Cazu Marzu and My Angel

I have an interesting new food word for today.  One, I have to say, I've never heard of before.....and that's saying alot....because I'm a reading knowledge junkie.  Evidently, my youngest sister is too.  She beat me to this word.....and it is Cazu Marzu!  I'll let the curious ones look it up.

On another note: I'm glad it's Monday.  Monday's are my weekends, and weekends are my Monday's.....which, in essence, means I don't like them very much.  They are extremely tiring, hectic, and busy!

I had one of my 'feel really tired and weird' sort of nights.  Probably had something to do with the fact that my heart was doing it's little skippity-do-dah thing on a constant basis.....and wouldn't STOP.

But, I praise God that I was able to open my eyes this morning to my angel's beautiful face as she told me she loved me......and was fixing to go to work.

I have been sleeping more and more.  That could be attributed to alot of things, the least of which is the fact that I am currently jobless.  But could also be due to the fact that the good, well-meaning, but don't have a clue doctors have added another medicine to my ever growing supply, and also increased another.......so that now I am taking medicines morning, noon, and night.......instead of JUST NIGHT!!!!

You know, there was a REASON I was taking my meds at night!  THEY MAKE ME SLEEPY AND render my brain DAZED!

Now I'm tired, sleepy, and dazed......ALL THE TIME.  So if I seem just a wee bit, I don't know, CRAZY?  You're just going to have to DEAL WITH IT!!!

And on yet another note:  Have I mentioned lately how much I love my daughter.  Her name (Grace) just suits her.  If there ever was an angel put on this earth for me.....it is my daughter.

She is such a blessing to me, and also to others that she comes in contact with on a daily basis. Those who have been blessed enough to have her in their lives should be truly thankful.

And those who, for some reason, neglected to see her charm, grace, servant's heart, talent, and beauty.....well......it's your loss.  But it will definitely be to someone else's GAIN!

God can't help small brains and closed minds and hearts.  But to others who have been blessed because of your ignorance.....I'm sure they would thank you profusely if they could.

At least I still have her in MY LIFE!!  And I am FOREVER grateful to God for that.  We both know that as long as we stick together......we are a formidable force...a force not easily intimidated, nor destroyed.....ALTHOUGH SOME HAVE TRIED!!!  But that, my dear friends....was a "FAIL" of EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!

You don't mess with us.  You may JOIN us....but you may NOT destroy us.  Some had to learn that the hard way.  That's THEIR LOSS......but another's GAIN.

Sweet, isn't it :)

I see an awesome future in store for my angel.....so much so, that it will be overwhelming at times.  But in a GOOD way.

Thank you God for letting me live to have another day with my sweet baby girl.  I will be, now and forever, grateful.

Last note:  back to the cazu marzu.  I seriously think Grace should try some....don't you???

0 comments: