Sunday, September 12, 2010

Inebriated Jerk (And That's Putting It Nicely)

People don't know when to leave well enough alone.

My daughter, who like her mom, has strong political and Christian views, has been attacked ONCE AGAIN for those views!!

I, being the over-protective mamma that I am, proceeded to tell him what for.......but probably shouldn't have.  This person was probably inebriated.  And this mamma, being one of an insanely sound mind, should have known better.  But I responded anyway.......just like any mamma would do.

It was kinda funny.  We go from him slandering my daughter......to him accusing my hubby of making eyes at his girlfriend/live-in/wife (I'm not sure which).

All I could respond to after that comment was ROTFL!!!!!!

And I REALLY WAS!!!!

I know my hubby.....and my hubby knows me.  And that's all I have to say :)

I love you hunny :D

0 comments: