Sunday, September 26, 2010

Plots and Plans

Yeah....I'm fixing to rant....again!

I really wish people would leave my daughter ALONE!!  I think she's been through enough in the last few years, and she needs desperately for people to keep their crap to themselves.  I am sick and tired of having to deal with it.  I have my own stuff to handle, without having to handle my daughter's fragile emotions because people want to take their anger at others OUT ON HER!!

JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!  If you have a problem, feel free to take it up with God.  He doesn't mind.  But I do!

Me and her are trying to patch our OWN relationship, without me having to keep trying to fix her....so WE can fix US.

Take your spite and your hatred elsewhere.  This particular lady today waited 4 months.....4 months people, before she 'decided' to say something.  And what she was griping about, Grace didn't even do.

{Lady.....we're pretty sure we KNOW who those 'friends' are who told you that Grace and her ex jerkfriend were using a certain event as a platform for a concert.  Grace had no part in that.....her motives were pure (unlike yours). Knowing what we know know....the ex jerkfriend probably was using that for his own selfish gain. And these same 'friends', along with you (now) and certain others are the reason my daughter feels the way she does about certain entities of 'the church'.}

Remember from previous blogs that 'the church' is NOT THE SAME as the church that the Bible speaks about.  'The church' is just a bunch of religious indoctrinated buffoons bent on following religious code to the T.

The church of the Bible lives by the Bible....and not religious doctrine.  It's sad, but I don't see too many of them any more.

I take comfort for my daughter in the fact that "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." ~ Matt 5:8

This particular lady ALSO told Grace that she should date lots of boys.  How else was she to find the right one?  Lemme just say....JERK!!!

Grace AGAIN told her that she has no desire to date LOTS of boys.  That she is still trusting God to answer her prayers.  But it's like the lady didn't even hear her.  Because she tells Grace AGAIN that there's no harm in 'going out for a coke' with different guys to see which one is right.

OH, HOW MANY TIMES WILL IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO LISTEN!!!

WILL ANYONE JUST STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT SHE SAYS?! Oops.....sorry Grace....I forgot.  You're too YOUNG for people to LISTEN TO YOU!!  *sarcasm*

We are NOT LIVING as they, society, or the church deems appropriate.  We are living as Christ and the WORD OF GOD deems appropriate.

She also tells Grace that Grace is not supposed to be upset with anyone, but is supposed to love everyone.  But yet, here this lady is (stewing for 4 months) obviously 'upset' at Grace.  She needs to eat the crap she is spewing from her vile mouth!!

This particular lady ALSO tells Grace that when she finds the right one, she has to bring him before the church and get their approval.  HAS THIS WOMAN GONE INSANE?!  Who does she think she is?

Lady, you are NOT my daughter's mother.  I DO NOT SHARE that job with ANYONE!!!  She is mine....so leave it alone!  My daughter DOES NOT NEED another mamma.  The one she has is perfectly capable of caring for her without YOUR (or anyone else's) help.

She said that God told her to talk with Grace.  My question is, "Which God"?  The loving God that I know and serve wouldn't do that to Grace.  The God I serve already knows how fragile Grace is at the moment.....and He would NOT have told that woman to have her little 'talk' with Grace today.  He would have told her to wait....that NOW is NOT the right time.

She  just had an agenda and was hell-bent on completing it.


And tonight, she wants Grace to go out to her vehicle with her.  She has a gift for Grace.  Grace looks at me and gives me that look of utter terror.  I tell this lady that I'll go too.  She says she just has a gift for Grace.  I tell her that if there is any more 'talking' to be done, I will be present.  Again, she tells me that she just has a gift for Grace.  So I tell Grace to go ahead. (Not thinking the lady would lie.) WAS I WRONG?!  As soon as they get outside, the lady starts wanting to talk again.  Grace politely reminds her that she said talking was done.  The lady gets the gift she has for Grace, throws it at her, and marches back in the church....MAD!!  (I thought we were supposed to LOVE everybody.)

So, I ask again...."Which god told her that?"  You DO realize that Satan claims to be God.....and he has a whole lot of people following him.....in the name of what SEEMS to be good and right.

My list just keeps growing and growing.....my list of people who are being wiped from my life because I don't want to or HAVE TO deal with the mess they dish out.

I have more important matters at hand and I am NOT ABOUT to deal with negative people or have them in my life.  If you are a negative person, you might as well walk away quietly.

My life is much more important than your petty gripes and complaints about my daughter and how she does things, or how she thinks. My heart is on the line, but I'm sure you don't care....as long as you can keep strife stirred up.

Just because she's DIFFERENT than you, DIFFERENT from society, lives by God's standards and not what society (or the church) deems appropriate.....you think you have a RIGHT to belittle her and TRY to break her?

You can TRY all you want....but you WILL NOT SUCCEED!!!  You might come close, but I'm wise to you and your master's (the devil) plots and plans, and I will NOT let you win.  I will NOT allow her to give in....or give up.

You might as well chalk it up....you're a LOSER......and she's a WINNER!!  She will not give up, because I will not let her.

I'm strong and she is too because SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!!!

So everyone that has a problem or complaint about my daughter......TAKE IT UP WITH GOD!!  Because we really don't care.  We answer to GOD.....we do NOT answer to you, society, or the church.

We will ultimately be judged by God.....so no need for YOU to judge us now.

0 comments: