Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another Nice Day

AWESOME DAY with my daughter.  We woke up this morning around 9ish but stayed in bed until about 11:30 a.m.  just talking, shopping online (her - she was Christmas shopping), and playing games on our iPhones. We finally got up - we were getting hungry.  Chicken Quasadillas were on the menu for lunch, but hubby came home earlier than expected so Grace and I went to Nicky's for lunch.  We got the chips and white cheese sauce.....then DESSERT!!  An apple crispido (sp?) with whipped cream, caramel, ice cream, apple sauce, and cinnamon.  It was DELICIOUS!!


I'm glad we only got one and split it.  

After getting back home, we got busy washing bed linens and clothes.  Grace was trying to get ready for an outing with her Aunt Donna tonight.  They were going to some kind of Snow Fest in Natchitoches.  Grace texted me and told me she just went down a 110 foot show slide, that it scared the mess out of her, and that she was fixing to go again.  So I guess she's having a good time...lol

Me and her are planning to go next week some time, when there's not that many people around.....I hope.

I had Chicken Quasadillas with Gorgonzola Cheese, Chives, and Bacon with a Sour Cream Salsa Dip for supper. (What I was going to have for lunch....hehehehe.)  Sorry Grace.  Your dad got yours :D


I am now waiting on Grace to get home.  I miss her when we are not together.  We got some planning to do for tomorrow.....our first ever Hockey game.  We are going to see the Mudbugs.....and whoever they are going to play.  I know absolutely nothing about hockey, so this should be interesting.  Super fun is to be expected because it's the two of us, out together for an evening in Shreveport.  Can't wait for some Joe's Crab Dip and a Starbucks coffee going home.  Life is SWEEET!!!!



0 comments: