Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ma-Ma Marbut's Pistachio Salad

Ma-Ma Marbut

This is my paternal grandmother's recipe for pistachio salad. I found it while going through my mom's recipe box looking for her (mom's) eggnog recipe. My grandmother is in her 90's now and I miss her terribly. (She lives in Alabama and I'm not able to go see her right now.) She would be tickled to know that I put one of her recipes on the internet.


Ma-Ma Marbut's Pistachio Salad

From the Kitchen of: Tammy & Grace Barnett


Ingredients:

1 small box of pistachio pudding mix

20 oz can crushed pineapple

1.5 cups small marshmallows

1-2 cups chopped pecans (depending on amt. of nuts you want in salad)

16 oz. cool whip

Instructions:

Mix all ingredients together and chill for 1 hour before serving, or chill overnight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.