Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've Been Violated


I feel violated and used yet again. And I thought I was being EXTREMELY careful. This time it was a total of $203.48 before they were caught. That might not seem like a lot to some people, but it is to me. But that’s not the point. The point is there are EVIL people in this world who have nothing better to do than pretend to be someone else. What’s the matter - Mommy didn’t love you enough when you were a baby? Or maybe you were a very bad little person and you didn’t like who you were so you have to pretend to be someone else. Does that make you feel more like a man or woman. You will rot in hell. You are just like your father Satan. He thinks he’s all that too. But just like you - he’s not. Listen to me - YOU ARE NOTHING!! Zip! Nadda! Zero! Nothing!! And you always will be until you get saved. Your choice. Nobody but you can make that decision. Anyone who would steal other people’s money and identity is worthless. People like you are not smart, although you think you are. You’ll be caught. I promise. Someone WILL catch you.
A word to all you innocent United States of America citizens out there. Think twice before using your debit/credit cards anywhere. That’s how I was violated - twice. And I REALLY thought I was being careful after that first time. Not careful enough. Be careful where you shop online. Those little worms are out there - just waiting. Their mommy didn’t love them so they are lashing out at the world. Poor little worm.
And while I’m on the subject of lashing out - Why do people feel the need to lie. Funny thing about lies. Once you tell one - the web just gets bigger and bigger. Until one day YOU don’t even know what’s truth and lies anymore. A web can only get so big before it starts to unravel. Looks like people would get tired of pretending and always trying to remember the lies so other people won’t know the truth. Some people don't want to know the truth. They bury their heads in the sand hoping embarrasing situations will go away. Some people are so cold they do not care.
What legacy will you leave?

0 comments: