Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in my life. To my mom who, for a lack of a better word, is just plain AWESOME!! To my Granny, who rides the same wave as I do. To my mother-in-law who I have a working relationship with. We get along fine. Guess we're not the typical mother/daughter- in- law duo. And finally, Happy Mother's Day to my future son-in-law's mother (whoever you may be). I know you are taking good care of my daughter's future husband for us. It is such a blessing to be able to me a mom. It makes me very angry to see how uncaring some mothers are toward their children. Children are a gift from God. If you would just take the time to tend them, they wouldn't turn out the way they do. But you have to take the time. I wouldn't want to mother some of the kids I see, but that's only because somebody else has already screwed up - big time. Mother's, children need love, nurturing, and time from YOU. Not from a daycare, babysitter, or school - but from you. With that said - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

0 comments: