Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Battle Warrior = Mom and Joshua 7:25

These thoughts were taken from a variety of daily devotions this morning and a tv show.  Thought they were worth sharing.  My thoughts, as always, will be in blue.

Godly people are as showers which come at God's bidding....without man's leave and license.  They work for God whether men desire it or not; they no more ask human permission than the rain does.  We are as rain showers.  Just as the rain follows God's commands, so should we, as God's people, follow His every command.  Do not let men dictate to you how to live!  Do not let religious doctrine dictate to you how to live!  Do not let the government dictate to you how to live.  When it comes to the end of life....the only think that will matter.....that will determine your fate....is whether or not you followed God's leading, His commands, His prompting by the Holy Spirit!  
Yes!  We work for God.  We do not do men's biddings.  We don't have to have religious, human, or government permission to do God's work.....we only have to have Gods.


He that has troubled others must expect to be himself troubled; for the LORD is righteous. ~Joshua 7:25 says: And Joshua said, "Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day."......
Given these last few years and months.....I could SO unload right now.  But I am so very glad, and TAKE COMFORT in the fact that those who have troubled me and my daughter WILL BE THEMSELVES TROUBLED!!  Way cool God.....way cool!  


Because I did not, in the least, think it fair that these 'people'  have done what they have done and would go unpunished.  I now know they will get what's coming to them.  There are FIVE different sets of people.....so just one group won't think I'm talking specifically about them..  FEEL BETTER NOW?!


I REALLY hope God employs some of my suggestions in troubling them.  But I'm sure God can come up with MUCH BETTER ways of troubling these people.  We shall wait and see.....with baited breath.....and eager anticipation.  


Yeah....I know that's wrong of me (as a Christian) to want harm to come to people, but as a Mamma....it's satisfying to know these spawns of Satan will get what's coming to them. 


Let me finish the above verse, so you can see just how harsh God judges people who attack His children.......And all Israel STONED him with stones, and BURNED them with fire, after they had stoned him with stones.   Maybe not as ingenious as I had in mind....but effective non-the less.  COOL HUH?!


Another thought for today:  When former judgments are forgotten, it is just that they should be repeated.  This brought to mind 9/11.  And that's all I'm going to say about that.


This last thought was not from a devotional.....but from a tv show that I love to watch.

Person 1:  She displays the wisdom of a battle seasoned warrior.
Person 2:  She's a mother.  Close enough.
ALL of us TRUE Mammas ARE battle seasoned warriors.  I say TRUE, because some women should NOT be allowed to birth children and raise them.  We fight daily for our children....we fight for their souls, their education, their health, their spirits, their happiness, etc.  We are constantly in a state of battle preparedness.....watching vigilantly to insure their health, safety, and happiness.  Let us NEVER give up the fight for our children....in WHATEVER capacity they need us at the moment.


We are their mammas.......and that's all that matters.



0 comments: