Monday, October 4, 2010

Unbreakable Spirit

My daughter has an unbreakable spirit.  People have tried to break that spirit....but ALL have failed.  Those were FAILS of EPIC proportions.

She's planning a mission trip in the spring, starting to work on a solo cd, studying to become a vet tech, getting more involved in community, working full time at our favorite vet's office, is a volunteer fireman (lady), and we're fixing to start buying up equipment she needs.... to take her singing to the next level.

And we are BOTH keeping a sharp eye on the horizon :)

BREAK HER????  I THINK NOT!   She's just been made more determined!  All of you who tried to break her......  I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.  She never would have stepped up like this otherwise.  Maybe God allowed all you to trash her....to get her to see her TRUE POTENTIAL.

For some reason, I woke up this morning thinking about all the people who have tried to break her.  And I started laughing....... at the US Military, the devil, and all his minions that have tried to take my daughter down.....have tried to break her.

Let me get this off my chest: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

The US Military tried to break her.....tried to conform her to their way of life.  They couldn't......so they sent her home.  I'm glad they did.  She was raised to NOT CONFORM to what society deems appropriate.  I still laugh at that.....our almighty powerful military couldn't break her.  Don't get me wrong....I LOVE our military.  They are doing an AWESOME job.  It's just a personal thing.

The devil, working through her ex jerkfriend and his very evil family and shallow friends, tried to break her....conform her to their way of life.  They couldn't....so he cowardly broke it off with her in a 'one sentence' email.  The devil at work in so-called Christians.  They just call themselves that so they can sleep better at night.  I can't say what I wish for them.

I'm glad he broke it off.  I got tired of taking care of him.  He's a man....he's supposed to take care of himself.   But the WAY he did it, shows how he (and his family/friends) really are.   I really didn't want to have to deal with him (and fam) the rest of my life.  She deserves better than a weak-minded coward and evil in-laws/shallow friends.

AND SHE SHALL HAVE BETTER!  God will see to that!!  No worries there *BIG SMILES*

The devil, working through 'church' people, tried to break her......to conform her to their way of thinking and their way of doing things in the 'church'.  To conform her to 'church' rules and regulations.  To get her (and me) to submit to the 'powers' of the 'church'.  THAT, my dear powers, will NEVER WORK!  We live by God's Holy Word......not what the 'church' dictates is right.  SORRY!!!!! YOU LOSE!!!!

The devil, working through family, tried to break her.....by them listening to what the 'powers' of the 'church' said.  That still didn't break her.  Did you really think you could?  It has HURT HER immensely......but did not break her.  It just made us BOTH more determined to study God's Word (like never before) and to seek His guidance more.

We were told yesterday, that if we couldn't say anything nice on facebook, our blogs, or in texts.....then we shouldn't say anything at all.  I, personally, AM being nice....I could name names.  I'm not sure about other people!


And I say this.....

If family would stop bowing to the views of others, and actually LISTEN to what a HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, deeply rooted in God's Word, 19 year old has to say....then maybe I would stop writing about them on my blog.

If 'church' people....so-called Christians would stop their complaining about how my daughter thinks, acts, and operates then maybe I would stop writing about them.  Jealousy is an ugly garment to wear.

NEWS FLASH to all of you......she's got all of you beat on intelligence AND spirituality.  She doesn't PLAY 'Christian'......she IS a Christian.  She actually believes EVERYTHING God's Word says, and she plans to live by it.  She will not live by, nor conform, to religious doctrines.....she knows that won't save you.  Maybe all of you should take a cue from her.

The 'church' needs to stop following their religious doctrines and unite and become a real church.  The church of the Bible.

She has been so very appalled at how the 'church' now days is.....and that hurts me and makes me want to VOMIT!!!  The 'church' has left a bad taste in the mouth of my child and that hurts.  I was raised in 'church'.  My daughter was raised in church.....until a few years ago.

But I take comfort in the fact, that unlike most young people who have been done wrong by the church, she desires to know more of God.  She has no intentions of turning her back on her Heavenly Father.

If I'm supposed to remain silent while wrong is being done......doesn't that make me just as guilty.

I try to be graceful and calm in the face of adversity.....so I write my thoughts down in my blog.  Most people like what I write.  If you don't like it.....THEN STAY OFF MY BLOG!!!!  You are just trying to keep strife stirred up....which the Bible speaks AGAINST.....so that makes you a SINNER!!!  GOTCHA!!!

I was told that if I couldn't say anything nice.....to not say anything at all.  Children are told that all their lives.  Indoctrinated by society.  Brainwashed!!!

Sometimes saying something 'not nice' is just telling the truth.

I have found out that people DO NOT LIKE THE TRUTH!!!  It hurts!  I'm so sorry.....NOT!  Get saved and maybe it won't hurt so much. Trying to shed some light in the darkness......AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE QUIET??

What if Paul, or any of the other apostles, bowed to religious doctrines?

What if Martin Luther had bowed to the 'church'?

Just chew on that while you go about your day.  Try not to get choked when you go to swallow.

0 comments: