Thursday, October 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOLY!

Happy birthday to Solymon, happy birthday to Solymon, happy birthday I love my little man, happy birthday to Solymon!!

Our day together didn't start out to nice, but we are managing.  I think he either doesn't feel well.....or he's still mad at me.  He was determined to get on the top shelf near my desk this morning, and I was determined he WAS NOT!!  After several unsuccessful attempts, he finally stalked off.  I gave him fishy flakes when he calmed down and he went to the bathroom to sleep on the towel rack.



He is awake now.....more fishy flakes.  Hey!!!  It IS his birthday.....so yes, he will get extra flakes today.  He is currently sitting on his perch watching the leaves blow off the trees, and trying to catch them as they fall.  Too bad the screen is getting in the way...lol




I've been told he has the same temperament as his pet (which, I guess, would be YOURS TRULY).  Grace told me that I made him the way he is.  Maybe just a wee bit :)

I'm so very glad Grace brought him home to me almost 3 years ago - Christmas.  He's given me lots of laughs, and so has Smokey and Oliver.

I love my sweetie pies and am glad to call myself CCL!

0 comments: