Monday, October 18, 2010

Who Would Have Thunk It!

Two-faced 'Christian' people.....who would have thunk it! (Remember the quotation marks from previous posts.)

I realized last night just how two-faced people really are.  These people want to preach to others about how you should like everybody and get along with everyone.....but they don't want to 'practice what they preach'.  These 'two-facer's made it very clear last night, in front of everyone, that they harbor ill feelings, spite, and hatred towards certain others, at the gathering place for lots of vocalizations. That just shouldn't be.  What about their sermon about liking everybody and getting along?  It's a good thing that their 'target' is a good-natured, loving, and kind person and didn't want to make a public spectacle....so just let it slide.  Although said target COULD have said something sarcastically funny....that would have made it PERFECTLY OBVIOUS what the two-facer's had done......but decided it was not appropriate to do so.  Good target. *giving target virtual pat on head*

On another note:

This has been one of my very rare 'it's not fair' days when it comes to my heart.  I get worse, have surgery to 'fix' me, get better....only to get worse again eventually.

I had one of those moments while walking with my daughter in a grocery store earlier today.  I was very SOB, and I couldn't hold a decent conversation and walk at the same time.  Needless to say, I got all emotional and tried hard to hold back the flood gate of tears.  I told her it just wasn't fair.

I've done the exercise and eating right thing.....but eventually I end back up at that 'hopeless' point.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that my heart problem is a mechanical problem...not a problem caused by stress, lack of exercise, bad food, clogged arteries, etc?  You get the point.  Is there anything I COULD do to help myself?

The doctors still say there is nothing THEY can do except give me a new heart.  I am still pondering allowing an alien heart to take up residence in my chest cavity.  I'm still worried about the financial side of it....and the stress it would place on my daughter having to care for me while I recuperate...then the 'forever' visits to the doctor afterwards.  She is almost 20.  She needs to live her own life and not have to worry about me.  She has taken care of me all her life....and done an EXCELLENT job.  But it's time for her!

And how much longer would I get anyway?  Five years?  Ten years?  I don't like those odds.  GOD has given me 20 years beyond what the doctors have already said anyways.  Maybe my chances are better with Him.

I just wish I could get fixed and STAY fixed.  That's all I'm asking.  IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

0 comments: